[SCAM] Earn from auctions!

Sorta is a HYP launched at the beginning of march and it has already got a good success. They claim to invest in auctions and earn from liquidations. Since it has been successfully launched for few days, right now is a good moment to invest your money in it.

How does it work?
There are several plans which are activated every 3 days. The next plans for example is already available but you will start earning since March 13th.
All the plans are “daily”, so every day you will get your earning percentage.
I personally entered the first one, minimum investment is 10$ for 30 days. Total income is 133%, 4,3% every day, breakeven point reached in 23 days.
For the other two plans, minimum investment is respectively 50$ and 100$, with longer period of earning 45 and 60 days. Their breakeven point is reached in 27 and 30 days.
There is also a one-level referral system: 10% from the deposit of your affiliate.
I am offering a referral commission back of 50%, so you will get back to you part of the referral commission I am earning, only from external deposit (the ones made from inside balance of the website are not valid). Just contact me with your payment details. 
Example: if you invest 10$, I get 1$ of ref commission, I give you back 0.5$.
Payment processors accepted are Advanced Cash, Payeer, Perfect Money, Bitcoin.
There is not a minimum amount for withdrawal.

If you liked this guide, please help me using my referral link!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »